Today we also took a trip back to Imagination Avenue (this time I remembered my socks!) Suri remembered the place as soon as we pulled into the parking lot! (She has a memory like an elephant and was so excited to go inside and play). This time, she was more organized in the activities she chose to work on. Once again, her concentration was remarkable and I enjoyed watching her figure out what to do. She found an iron and knew to get clothes out of the dryer to iron them! Very impressive as I must admit, ironing is one of my LEAST favorite things to do and Suri has maybe seen me actually do it two times at the MOST! But, I must have made an impression on her as she knew exactly what to do. She also vacuumed like a pro and asked me to "sit down" while she baked some cupcakes. She made sure to remind me every 15 seconds that the oven was "hot". I had to laugh... she did many of the same things to me that I do to her : )
After her nap, we went to church and then out to Grandpa's house for dinner. Grandpa made his famous enchiladas (which Suri ate none of... sorry Grandpa) and Jackson and Aunt Lindsay were home from Texas. Suri was SO excited see Jack and Grandpa, she kept saying "Jack" and "Pa Paaw" all afternoon.
She was one tired little girl when we got home tonight, but seemed to have had a very fun day : )
These next pictures are of Suri at Imagination Avenue. She picked out the outfit she was wearing and insisted on wearing my necklace along with the skirt (that was really a holiday skirt) : )
She was miss Sassy Pants from the moment she woke up this morning!
| She looked like a pro ironing the apron |
| I wish she was this comfortable when I have to vacuum at home ( she clings to my leg in sheer panic every time I get it out!) |
| Shots under her arm... hmmm??? |
| She loved wearing the dress up shoes even though they were about 3 sizes too big for her : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment