The Saturday morning before Easter, Suri anxiously awaited me to mix all the colors so she could begin to dye her Easter Eggs. Of course she woke up at 5:30 in the morning rearing to get started. I anticipated the entire process from start to finish taking all of 5 minutes however Suri proved me wrong... very wrong....
1.5 hours later, she was finished "dying and painting" her egg masterpieces. She loved the entire preparation and took her time on each and every egg! I must say, this year was by far the most fun I have had surround egg dying that I can ever remember! I will have to remember next year that we will need a couple dozen eggs and many different decorating variations as Suri absolutely loves arts and crafts and she really had fun individualizing each of her eggs! It was a great beginning to such a special holiday!
Suri and I attended the Easter service at CCV on Saturday evening and therefore was able to stay at home and relax on Easter Sunday! My little ladybug was once again, up at the crack of dawn and on the hunt to find what the Easter Bunny had left behind! She loved hunting for her Easter Eggs and enjoyed all the fun goodies she found in her basket!
Later in the day, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Don and Grammy came to visit for a little while. I made some scalloped potatoes (still not as good as mom used to make :) and we all had a nice time relaxing and playing with Suri.
Suri literally spent the entire day in her pajamas and she loved every bit of it! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment