I wanted to post some pictures of Suris new favorite thing! She LOVES braids and she has the hair of an adult woman!!! She asks me to put a braid in her hair almost every day. Ive decided Ive better start learning some braids other than the boring French Braid. I did a "headband" on her and she loved it :)
Our little miracle
Sunday, May 4, 2014
Splash Pad
Feels Like SUMMER!!! The weather has finally reached 100 degrees and that means time to play in the water! Suri and I met her dad at the Scottsdale Quarter for the first time since last year (to play in the splash pad). Suri was excited that she could wear her 2 piece swim suit (oh boy!) today as I never let her wear it while she swims at her lessons. It was a beautiful day today but I am definitely not ready for summer to stay...
I wanted to post some pictures of Suris new favorite thing! She LOVES braids and she has the hair of an adult woman!!! She asks me to put a braid in her hair almost every day. Ive decided Ive better start learning some braids other than the boring French Braid. I did a "headband" on her and she loved it :)
I wanted to post some pictures of Suris new favorite thing! She LOVES braids and she has the hair of an adult woman!!! She asks me to put a braid in her hair almost every day. Ive decided Ive better start learning some braids other than the boring French Braid. I did a "headband" on her and she loved it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment