This post is a bit out of order but I just retrieved the photos from my phone and downloaded them to the computer. Suri visited Aunt Ashley's newest member of the family, her baby tortoise. Suri has named it Riley (even though I don't think Ashley likes that name). Suri had asked me if it was a boy or a girl and I told her I didn't know. A little bit later she came to me and said, "t's name is Riley because Riley is a Boy and a Girls name". I shook my head in disbelief.... this little 3 year old never ceases to amaze me. We don't even know a Riley.... so where she got that name, I don't know. She is right though, it is the perfect unisex name so the turtle will always be "Riley" to Suri and I :-)
 |
| Little Foot |
 |
| Little Foot and Riley |
 |
| I love this picture! One day we will look back on it and see how tiny this baby turtle was :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment