Shortly after Suri was born, her blood sugar began to drop and she was taken to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for a brief observation. ( Suri just wanted to visit the unit where Mommy worked!! Thankfully I was able to remain calm while she was gone as I knew she was in good hands with the staff in the NICU). Zijah accompanied Suri to the NICU for a feeding of 22 calorie Neosure in hopes her blood sugar would rise. Both Zijah and Suri returned to our room within the hour with an "all clear". Thankfully she was not officially "admitted" to the NICU.
| Meeting Great Grandma Velma for the first time |
| Daddy and Proud Grandpa |
| Can you tell I was under anesthesia. . . in a daze for sure! |
| Great Grandma and Betty |
| Aunt Lindsay, Aunt Ashley and Grandpa |
| In awe |
| Uncle Justin |
| Great Grandma and good friends Tarja and Amalia |
| Cousin Jack, Grandpa and Daddy |
| Amalia ( with holding help from Great Grandma) |
| Tarja and Suri |
| Aunt Lily, Great Aunt Sada, and little Aunts Layllah and Janana |
| Grandma Hadija and Grandpa Ibrahim and Aunt Lily |
| Aunt Layllah |
| Flowers from Grandpa |
| I thought this was the most beautiful Rose in the bunch of flowers that Tarja and Amalia brought. I had to take a picture of it for my little Suri Rose |
| Getting some sunlight |
| Tiny toes |
| My beautiful baby girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment