Our little miracle

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Tiny Miracle

Tuesday October 5th, 2010 marked the day that my life was forever changed as Zijah and I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Suri Rose. Our tiny miracle was born at 3:41 pm. She weighed 6lbs 11 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She was perfect in every way... Suri is the reason for the creation of this blog and my hopes are that she will one day enjoy looking back through the precious memories that have yet to come...
 I am not one to keep up to date by journaling in an official "baby book" therefore, the creation of this blog seemed like an appropriate alternative. My Mom would be very disappointed if she knew I wasn't keeping a baby book full of Suri's "Firsts". She would however be very pleased to know that I was doing more than just documenting dates in a book that could be damaged over time but keeping a blog full of details and photos of all the happenings of our life as we know it...

 I write this with a heavy heart in remembrance of my Mom, Suri's Grandmother Diane. Mom passed away just a month shy of Suri's arrival after a battle with metastatic breast cancer. In the hours before she went to live with her heavenly father, she looked at me and said she was sorry she was not going to live to see Suri. Although the pain of her absence is great, I know in my heart that mom can see Suri and that she will forever be her guardian angel.
Mom and I

No comments:

Post a Comment