Our little miracle

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine wrap up

I finally have a moment to sit down and it has made me realize just how far behind I am on Suri's blog! However for the record, I do believe in giving credit where credit is due and I HAVE been keeping up on photos! Organizing and re organizing into photo books etc. I haven't decided yet if I am going to bind the Blog into a book like I did the first year of Suri's life or just do photo books. Either way, I will have memories documented, it may just take me a couple of years to figure out the best route to achieve the most favorable outcome!  Nonetheless, all of it is time consuming but well worth the outcome!

On the topic of photos, I have finally completed a photo book of Suri's first 2 years! I am still coming to terms with the fact that I no longer have a baby but a little girl who refuses to stop growing up! In putting together the most recent photo book, it is definitely reflective of how fast Suri is growing. There are so many things I wish I could squeeze into a book but unfortunately, books don't have the little white triangle you can tap that will play the video that is sure to make you laugh! Some of the things Suri says are hilarious, some are so tender and others just make me gasp at her her intelligence. I wish all of these things could be captured someplace other than just in my memory!

Alright, onto the blog. . .

We survived Valentine's Day and I think all the sugar is now finally out of our systems. WOW! We had cookies, candies, and sweets of all kinds these past few weeks and although it was fun, it is definitely time to get back to healthy! I had never paid too much attention to Valentines day in my single days but now that Suri is here, red, pink and white are such fun colors during the month of February. Im making the most out of tu tu's and bows while Suri is still requesting to wear them and we sure had a lot of fun this month getting into the Valentine spirit!

My Valentine

My Valentines day Present from Suri!
(Thank you Mary Beth for helping Suri make this for me! It was the best Valentine's Day gift ever!)

Yesterday, Suri wore her new swim cap and she LOVED it! She tried it on the night before and wanted to wear it to bed despite it being skin tight on her head! I was able to convince her it was probably better to let teddy bear wear it to bed and she could wear it to swim and as soon as she woke up Friday morning, she remembered, and immediately dressed in her swim attire!





All ready to swim!

Tattoos and band aids... this kid is hard core!

A professional in the making???




Go Suri Go!!!


 Later in the afternoon, Suri and I ventured over to West World to check out the Scottsdale Arabian Horse show. Suri has had her fill of horses lately and this show did not disappoint either. Luckily we went on a Friday afternoon/ evening and there really wasn't a crowd. We were able to sit at a table near the show ring, munch on some popcorn and talk about all the horses and their riders that were decked out in their bling! We tried our best to find Suri a pink cowgirl hat but unfortunately left empty handed. Suri still looked cute in her western shirt and cowgirl boots!




Suri was fascinated with this statue!


Blueberry popcorn



Not sure how the judges judge the winner... each one that Suri and I chose LOST :(
It was fun to see all the beautiful horses!
Suri is currently on hour 2.5 of her weekend siesta. Hopefully she will wake up in time for us to go to church tonight instead of tomorrow morning :)

My sleeping beauty (with all of her hundreds of pillows with their random pillowcases that she adores!)

No comments:

Post a Comment