Our little miracle

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Day at Vertuccio Farms

Thankfully the weekends are beginning to slow down a bit for Suri and I. It seems like there for a while, every hour of our lives was filled with an event of some sort. I didn't have anything "specific" planned for this weekend but when I was watching the morning news on Saturday, I saw that Vertuccio Farms was having a Family Fun Fest this weekend and decided to Suri and I should go check it out. Of course on the day we go, it is cold and WINDY, and I mean WINDY! Suri's hat took flight the second we got out of the car :)

Luckily, due to the weather, there were NO LINES to be found! Supposedly the Farm was packed on Saturday but today we lucked out today in the way of pretty much having the farm to ourselves!  We enjoyed bouncing on the bouncies and the giant air pillow, running through the hay maze, sliding down the GIANT tube slide, holding bunnies and baby goats and visiting with other animals on the farm. Suri had a great time and I am looking forward to returning next year with the hopes of no wind!






Hi five!


The guys were impressed with Suri's skills!


Walking to the top, up the scary widely spaced stairs... yikes!

On her way down the tube slide! She has NO FEAR!






Major wind!



My sweetie bug

Jumping on the giant air pillow

Suri's first time holding a baby bunny






Baby bunnies are so cute


CHEEEZZZE






This little guy was only 3 weeks old





No Suri, we can't keep him...



Suri was in love with this little baby goat, 1 week old. 


I bent down to help Suri and this little guy jumped on my back!





We loved visiting Vertuccio Farms!

No comments:

Post a Comment