Our little miracle

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day at the Cabin


Today, Suri and I woke up at the cabin!  We were fortunate enough to have a bit of a break in our chaotic schedules to escape to the mountains for 24 hours :)  Suri and I left yesterday afternoon and arrived back home around 3pm today. Suri has been asking to go to the cabin for the past month. She see the pictures of her and Jackson playing up there and she immediately begs and pleads to go back. These past few weeks has been that of packing up Dad's house and moving it all to the cabin where he and Eileen will stay through the summer... or until they find a place they would like to purchase here in the Valley. Our time at the cabin was exactly "relaxing" but the cool weather helped make moving better.
Suri has fun no matter what we do and spending time with her Grandpa at the cabin, was a win win in her eyes.

Suri's Dad came to the cabin around breakfast time and was able to help unload some of the heavy things as well as spend some time playing with Suri. It was a nice morning and we were all fortunate to make it home in record time for a Memorial Day weekend. The traffic was not as congested as I had envisioned and we all made our way steadily down the Mountain and back to the heat.

Dad closes on his house on Thursday and I will wrap up my post on the Bent Tree home later in the week.

On our way to the cabin
(leaving right at nap time :)










Suri enjoyed her 1:1 time with her Grandpa
These moments seem to come few and far between...
Breakfast with Daddy
On our way home!
(nap time or not... I had one sleepy little girl in my car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment