It was brought to my attention that I never blogged about Suri's first experience in the new Butterfly Wonderland that opened near our house a few weekends ago!
Suri has had her eye on the building process of Arizona's only butterfly atrium for the past few months as we drive by it frequently on the freeway. She has been watching posts about it on my Facebook and anxiously awaiting the day they "open the doors to let her in" :)
We went on opening day at 9am (when the doors opened). Luckily it wasn't too crowded and we were able to navigate the exhibits with little congestion. Suri and Jackson loved the open rain forest area and were in awe of the butterfly's that landed right on us! The humidity in the atrium was at 75% so my camera lens was a bit hazy every now and then but fortunately a few good ones were within.
Suri hasn't stopped talking about this place since we left. We are headed back tomorrow with Grammy and our friends Tarja, Nayyar and Amalia! I have a feeling I will end up buying a Lifetime Membership while it is still at a discounted price :)
 |
| Getting ready to go inside! |
 |
| The kids were all set. Binoculars and tickets in hand! |
 |
| I was the first one to have a personal encounter with one of the butterfly's! Suri thought it was pretty neat! |
 |
| Auntie Lindsay had a few land on her head :) |
 |
| So many of the butterfly's had such vibrant colors |
 |
| As simple as it is... I love this photo :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment