Today, Suri, Zijah and I went to see the Body Worlds Brain exhibit at the Arizona Science Center. It was interesting but it wasn't as good as I had anticipated. I guess working in the hospital has me so used to the "real thing" in "real life" that the sculptures in the exhibit looked fake. Suri was asleep for most of it which was a good thing because we spent more time waiting in line than we did in the actual exhibit. Unfortunately we were not allowed to take any photos throughout the exhibit. On the way home, we stopped to eat at Oregano's. Just when the pizza came, Suri's Amoxicillan kicked in and her diaper checked out!!!! Thankfully I had a change of clothes in the diaper bag. I am SO glad that today was Suri's last day on her medication for her ear infection. It definitely takes a toll on Suri's tummy :(
I snapped these pictures of Suri and her Dad just outside the Arizona Science Center. Suri was so preoccupied with all the people walking behind me, she wasn't interested in all the goofy sounds I was making trying to get her to look at the camera. The people walking by found it quite entertaining though!
Tonight, I was gathering Suri's things and getting everything ready to begin the work week when I noticed there were some new pictures on Suri's day care camera that I wasn't aware of. Suri's regular teacher was out last week and she normally tells me when she takes pictures during the day. I was happy to find these photos on the camera. Miss Suri looks like such a big girl in the pictures. She never sits up for me like she is doing in these pictures... looks like she has her momma fooled with what she is actually capable of. ha (you might notice Suri's outfit doesn't match... we can thank the Amoxicillian once again for that!)
 |
| Suri, Kai, and Carley- a motley crew indeed! |
 |
| Suri and Kai |
 |
| Suri, Kai and Carley |
 |
| Suri Rose... look at those beautiful eyelashes... |
 |
| Such a sweetheart |
 |
| Suri and Carley |
 |
| Suri and Carley |
 |
| Carley is sure eyeing Suri... |
 |
| whoa, bright flash! |
 |
| My little nugget : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment