TGIF!! So happy it is FRIDAY! Today, cousin Jackson spent the day with us. Earlier this week he fell at daycare and mangled his tongue. He almost bit the entire corner off of his tongue and it looks pretty painful. Fortunately the mouth is pretty forgiving and it doesn't seem to bother him too much. Lindsay still preferred him to lay low so he spent the day with Suri and I. Jackson is so good with Suri. He is gentle with her and loves her so much. It is so cute to watch Suri laugh at Jackson. She really adores him.
Zijah came by this afternoon to see Suri. He hadn't seen her since last Sunday and really noticed how she has changed. She is doing new things each and every day and Suri was pretty proud of her self as she showed her Daddy how big she is now : ) She grins from ear to ear when she is the center of attention.
 |
| Suri looked so cute in her little jean skirt : ) |
 |
| My lil Nugget |
 |
| I love her smile : ) |
 |
| Suri, Jackson and Zijah |
 |
| Cheeeeeeze! |
 |
| Suri and Daddy |
 |
| Jackman |
 |
| It looks like Zijah is taking a self portrait but I was actually taking the picture : ) |
I met with the realtor again this afternoon and we are all set to move forward in trying to short sale our home. The "for sale" sign will go out front on Monday. I know this is the right thing to do, however it still makes my heart ache. This was my first home (that I owned) and it is the only home Suri has known. We will begin moving things to our rental home next Friday and will move in officially by May 1st. The nice thing about the rental is it is owned by some family friends and it is only 2 MILES from Scottsdale Healthcare. It will be SO nice to get to work in less than 5 minutes as opposed to our 45 minute commute as it is now...
All in all, it is still bitter sweet and the thought of packing up and the whole moving process... gives me a headache! I wish I could just snap my fingers and have it all done!
Tomorrow, Suri and I are going to go over to see Great Grandma and Grandpa and Sager... yes, miss Sager went to live with Grandpa last weekend and oh how I miss that hound dog. According to Dad, she is doing great and loves the backyard and the pool. I know she is better off right now as she requires SO much exercise that I just can't give her right now. I am excited to see her and squish those hound dog cheeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment