Our little miracle

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  You might have expected to see Suri in a GREEN outfit, in which she was, when we left the house this am.  .  .   Suri's doctors appointment yesterday revealed she has another ear infection... this time a double : (  Poor kiddo. So, we are back on antibiotics. This time around we are trying Omnicef as Amoxicillian didn't seem to quite do the trick last time around.  Unfortunately this medication also causes tummy troubles... so as I was saying, Suri WAS wearing a cute little green outfit when we left to go to daycare this morning. When I came to pick her up this afternoon, she had a couple of diaper malfunctions and ended up in her "extra clothes"... that's what I get for not getting a picture of her before we left this house this am : )

These are some of the pictures her teacher took of her this afternoon. She looks like she was having a good time in her jumparoo!

Notice her "green" bow... that's the only part of the her outfit that was salvaged!




Happy St. Patricks Day!



Love the "drool"  : )


Tomorrow, Suri has her appointment at Cranial Technologies. We are going to have her head evaluated as her Plagiocephaly is not improving at the rate we had hoped. Her tortocollis has improved (slightly) since we began physical therapy but she is now in the age bracket that obtains optimal results should we need to go the helmet route... I am saying my prayers that the specialists are going to tell us that her head is "not that bad" and that they do not find a helmet necessary at this point. Should they recommend a helmet, I would like to begin it as soon as possible so we are able to see better results in a shorter amount of time due to her age. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good news tomorrow ( may the luck of the Irish be with us tomorrow!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment