This morning, Suri woke up happy and cheerful (not always the case.. wink!) I thought she looked so cute I begged her to let me take her picture. After begging and pleading with her, she finally said "sure" :) I jumped at the opportunity to capture her morning smiles! Its times like these when I am reminded just how FAST time is passing by! One of Suri's favorite thing to say to me lately is... " Mommy, I'm growing up", I think she knows that one hits deep...
 |
| Breakfast in bed |
 |
| She loves wearing her Dora jammies |
 |
| Suri stands like this almost every morning and asks me to take her picture with Sager |
 |
| Not sure Sage is enjoying the morning "squeeze" today! |
After breakfast, we headed to the Railroad park for the family fun day they were having for families with children under 6 years old. It was the first 80 degree day we have seen in a while and the activities definitely called for short sleeves and sunscreen. Suri was happy to meet up with her cousin Jackson and spend the morning playing with him. She definitely adores her cousin and when these two are together, the phrase "double trouble" takes on a whole new meaning!
 |
| So proud of Suri, she braved a "hug" this time! Usually she will only give them a "high five"! |
 |
| Hello Kitty face painting |
 |
| Jackson and Zijah |
 |
| Jackson wanted a spider |
 |
| Finished painting! |
 |
| Picnic lunch |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures of the day |
 |
| Im bummed this photo was blurry! I love it :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment