Suri SURVIVED her first day of preschool today! She woke up ready to go and had no apprehension at all when I kissed her goodbye. She is such a brave and independent little girl, I admire her in so many ways.
Today was only a partial orientation day for all the kids so she was only there for the morning. When I picked her up, she greeted me at the door and was all smiles. She did tell me that none of the kids wanted to play with her and that she was sad. She was focused on a little "cowboy" who she said wouldn't play with her... not sure what that is all about but it didn't seem to discourage her from wanting to return tomorrow.
I must admit, it heart my heart to her her say that. . . I know she tries so hard to make friends and she is pretty sensitive to rejection (aren't we all ). I pray she has a great day tomorrow and is able to make some good friends soon :-)
Great job sweet girl! I am so very proud of you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment