Our little miracle

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1st Bath with Daddy



Today was day 3 of daycare. Things are getting better at the CCLC and Suri had her teacher as well as a teachers aid in her classroom throughout the day. It gives me peace of mind to know that there are more that one set of eyes and hands in her classroom. I was able to go over at lunch time to nurse Suri, that is the nice thing about having the daycare on campus. It is so nice to see and hold her in the middle of the afternoon. I am so looking forward to tomorrow being over with as we will be at our 3 day weekend. I miss my little girl so much during the work days as she falls asleep shortly after we return home for the evening. The daycare days still seem to exhaust her but I know that in time, things will get better.
When we got home, Zijah was able to be here to give Suri her bath and be a part of her night time routine. I know he enjoyed his 1st bath experience with his daughter :)
Suri is still battling her cold. It had seemed to find a new home in her left eye :(  Besides a booger nose, she now has a runny eye. I am looking forward to when she is feeling 100% again. Her reflux medicine seems to be helping her rest better at night. It is so hard when she is unable to tell me what she needs.
These pictures are from her 1st bath with Daddy, I didn't get the camera out until after the actual "bath" part but will get some of the bubble part next time around ;)




Zijah trying to figure out what was the "arm" and what was the "leg" part of the outfit ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment