We survived our first week at daycare! I must say, by Thursday, I was feeling more comfortable with her being in her classroom all day while I was working. The teacher was assigned a teachers aid and on Wednesday and Thursday there were always 2 people in her room. By Thursday, her teacher (Rachel) said she actually slept quite a bit even through all the noise! Yay!
This morning we had a chance to take her Three Month photo. I can't believe how much she is growing :) She was super smiley in some of the photos. Aunt Lindsay brought to my attention that I had forgotten the "3" sticker in the first grouping so we had to re do them a couple hours later and Suri was getting a bit tired.
![]() |
| This one I forgot the "3" sticker |
Look how much she has grown!





No comments:
Post a Comment