Happy New Year everyone!
Suri decided to stay awake last night and say goodbye to 2010 and therefore Zijah and I had no choice other than to stay awake with her! She was awake and happy (come to find out it was because I had been drinking chai tea the last 2 days and the caffeine had her wired ...oops!). While I was waiting for her to become sleepy, she and I layed on the bed in her room and read books. She really looks at the pages and fixates on a pictures and just laughs and coos. She finally had enough of reading and wanted to go to sleep around 1:30 am. She woke up once during the night to nurse and then went back to sleep until 9:30 this am! She is such a great sleeper (when she doesn't get unsolicited caffeine! ha).
This afternoon, we went to Surprise to visit Suri's paternal family. We went over to his Great Aunt and Uncle's house and the rest of Zijah's family met us there. Everyone was happy to see Suri and they couldn't believe how much she had changed from 1 month ago. We were all taking pictures left and right. Suri is definitely getting used to the camera. It almost seems like she purposely smiles in some of the pictures : )
 |
| Suri and Admir |
 |
| Suri with her Aunts |
 |
| Minela and Almin (18 months) |
 |
| Suri and Grandpa |
 |
| Grandpa and his girls |
 |
| Suri thought this was funny : ) |
 |
| Aunt Lily and Suri |
 |
| Not sure who looks more serious! |
 |
| Suri and Grandma |
 |
| I love how Zijah is looking at Suri in this picture |
 |
| Admir practicing his UFC moves on Lily |
After dinner, Suri and I went to CCV for church. With this new year, we will continue to keep God our number one priority. Many of us are struggling with different matters in our lives and I feel prayer is so powerful. After church, we met up with Zijah, Admir, Dad and Great Grandma for dinner at Ajo Als; after all, whats a new year without good mexican food!
Suri has had a very busy day and is sleeping peacefully as I write this.
Tomorrow we are going over to the Hayes's house to celebrate Jackson's birthday at his party with all of his friends. I am sure we will get many more pictures tomorrow.
I hope 2011 brings us all many smiles, restores and strengthens relationships, and creates opportunities we never new existed. Happy 2011 everyone, make it a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment