Our little miracle

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jackson's Party


Today was Jackson's birthday party with his friends. Suri had a rough night last night due to her cold. She was up every 2 hours due to congestion. Today, I used saline drops and the good ol' bulb syringe as well as set up the humidifier. She slept most of the afternoon and we got to the Hayes's house around 3pm. Jackson was excited to see all of his little buddies when he woke up from his nap. The party was a success (all of Lindsay's events usually are : ).  After the party, most people headed out to the Zoo for Zoo Lights. Suri and I had to skip due to the weather being so cold. It is also our last night together before I return to work tomorrow. I never saw myself in this position of having such a hard time at the thought of leaving my daughter all day in the care of someone else. I have always comforted friend's who told me how hard it was when they had to do it and now it has become my reality and a tough one at that. I just hope we have a better night tonight and that she is able to rest comfortably so she is able to have a good day tomorrow.
These are some of the pictures from the party today:



Jack man and Grandpa


Suri with her Great Grandma and Amalia

Tarja is not a fan of the camera : )

Dillon

The kids had a blast in the bouncy house

Jennie sampling the goodies



Sophia has the best curls


Check out Jacks very own cup cake... compliments of his mamma!

Trenton and his dad

Grandpa and Suri
I took these pictures just a little bit ago before my little nugget went to bed. She was so happy, I couldn't resist.




No comments:

Post a Comment