I had to return to work today and Suri stayed home with her Aunt Lindsay. Lindsay sent me pictures all throughout the day and Suri was all smiles. Lindsay had fun dressing her up in outfits and bows. You wouldn't be able to tell by the photos that Suri is recovering from being sick! She is my little trooper for sure.
Tomorrow, Suri is going to spend the day with her Aunt Ashley. She will have to return to the doctor's office for her second Rocephin injection but I do feel it is working to make her feel better. I think she is enjoying her lazy days at home getting 1:1 attention!
Happy 6 Month Birthday Suri Rose,
I love you and I am so proud of everything about you!
| 6 months old |
| Bright Flash! |
| Sleepy baby |
| Mommy's Princess |
No comments:
Post a Comment