Our little miracle

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Suri says "Mama"

And so she says.... " Mama"!!!  A familiar word that I never knew would absolutely melt my heart! I almost felt like there should be the choir of Gospel singers surrounding her crib who bust out in "Alleluia" after Suri laid there and jabbered "Mama" "mmmma-ma". This past week of being together 24/7 has given Suri and I plenty of time to practice saying "Mama". Suri has had the "mmmm" part down for a couple of weeks now; But today she finally tacked on the end letters to form the word "Mama". It seems like now that she has mastered it, it is all she says. Of course, hearing it makes me smile every time.

Suri Rose is still sick and running a fever off and on. Our dear friends Deb and her husband Patrick came into town from Denver for a quick business seminar and wanted desperately to meet Suri. The last time I saw Deb, I was still pregnant with Suri and it has been many many years since I have seen her husband Patrick! I decided to take Suri out to see everyone at her Grandpa's house fore warning everyone that she is sick and not feeling 100%. We didn't last very long. Suri spiked another fever and just wanted to go to sleep. We were home by her bed time and she is already off in dream land. I hope she has a good night and that she is feeling better tomorrow. My guess is that she will be missing at least Monday and Tuesday of daycare this next week. I would like her to have one good day - fever free before taking her back to contract yet another illness from her lil pals at daycare!

These are some pictures from today... I can't belive in a few short days she will be 6 months old...


Bath time : )




Look at those eye lashes!



You can tell in these next pictures that Suri isnt feeling well at all. She won't even look at the camera or smile.

Suri and Grandpa

Suri and Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment