Today, Suri had a good day with her Auntie Ashley and with her Great Grandma. Unfortunately she had to get her second Rocephin injection but Ashley said she was a trooper and only cried for a minute. Her oxygen saturation's have improved and are finally in the mid 90's. Her right ear is looking better but the left one is taking a bit longer to clear up. She will still need to receive the 3rd and last injection on Friday. Suri was a sleepy little one for the rest of the afternoon but woke up as happy as can be.
7 months ago tonight, my Mom passed away. My heart continues to ache just as it did the night we said "goodbye". I miss her so much; we all do. Mom always said to me that she would love to see what it is that would make me really happy. . . ( she didn't think I smiled enough...) I must say, there is nothing that has ever made me as happy as my daughter. I have never felt so fulfilled and been so content with my life as I am now that Suri is here. Suri has made my life complete and I would give anything for her to have known her Grandma Diane.
I love you mom and I miss you so much. xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment