Our little miracle

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dinner at Grandpas

Saturday, Suri and I spent the day at Grandpa's house. It was a day we had put off for quite some time... the time had come for us to go through my Mom's closet and organize her belongings. Lindsay, Ashley and Great Grandma Velma were all there. We were on a mission to sort and organize it all in one afternoon.  I won't go more into detail about the afternoon. It was full of mixed emotions to say the least. It is still difficult for me to admit that Mom has been gone 9 months.
The day ended on a happy note, we had our long time friends Chuck and Lisa come out for dinner. Grandpa fixed Salmon, Steaks and Sweet Potatoes on the grill. Suri ate salmon and sweet potatoes. I think I have mentioned a time or two before... Suri Rose LoVeS to eat : )


Sur's first taste of eggs... yum!


She loved them!






Suri and Lisa

The last time Lisa saw Suri, Suri was about 3 months old!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too cute for words. She's been blessed with the world's greatest smile! I thought about you on Saturday knowing what your plans were for the afternoon. I hope all went okay. XOX

    ReplyDelete