Today, we met Daddy at the Scottsdale Quarter to have some fun in the sun, splashing in the water. Suri and I got there at 10:30 all ready to play only to find about 20 sweaty bodies bent in numerous positions spread out all across the splash pad. . . on Sunday's the water doesn't come on until noon and the yoga folks were taking full advantage of the space as they participated in their yoga class... big bummer!
Today was the hottest day so far and sitting outside for 1.5 hours did not sound appealing so Suri, Zijah and I decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for brunch while we waited for the water to come on. After we ate, we returned to the splash pad and let Suri splash around for a while. She seems to really enjoy it and it tires her out. When we got home, Suri slept for 3 hours! Yesssss.... I was able to take a much needed nap as well AND get some cleaning done. I LOVE lazy days : )
 |
| " I thought we were going to play in the water"??? |
 |
| Little diva |
 |
| Suri and Daddy |
 |
| While we were there, we saw Cousin Jacks best friend TrEnToN!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment