Our little miracle

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eight Months

                                                        8 Months!!

Suri Rose is 8 months old today! Wow, I am not sure what is harder to say, that she is 8 months old or that she will be 1 year old in 4 months!!!  One thing I know for sure is that these past 8 months have been 8 of the best months of my life. Suri has brought more joy to my world than she will ever be able to understand. She continues to melt my heart with each smile, each tender touch and each breath she takes.
Our little world has been full of fun lately. Suri continues to try new foods and she does extremely well with most of it. She loves kiwi, ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, yogurt, and eggs. The only food she doesn't seem to love is avocado... even though she makes a face with each bite, she will still accept it. I hope her desire to "try" new things sticks with her as she grows.
We continue to go to physical therapy in an effort to strengthen her core muscles. Suri is now sitting on her own however she doesn't do much else accept sit and look pretty : )  wink wink   We will get there, I have no doubt. In the mean time, I will cherish the time she enjoys being held as I know all too soon she will be on the move with no looking back. Who says you arent' supposed to have your crib mattress on the top level when you have an 8 month old!  ha... it sure makes changing the sheets easier!  One of these days, I know I will walk in to get her from her crib and she will be sitting up!!  And when that day comes, I will lower the mattress...
Ear infections and reflux are our only 2 enemies : ) We are determined to over come them both (and hopefully soon!!) In the mean time, Suri will continue to smile and be her sweet self.
Looking back on the past 7 months, Suri sure has changed so much. My nugget went from 6lbs to 19... it's no wonder I have a backache .. but the cause is well worth it!! 

Here are some of the "extras" that we took : )






A re- cap of the past 7 months...








XOXO Suri Rose, Mommy Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment