Our little miracle

Friday, December 7, 2012

Kathy's Retirement Party

Suri and I spent Thursday at home preparing for Kathy's retirement party that took place at our home Thursday evening. I decided to have a "taco bar" for the main course of the food and thankfully it was a SUCCESS! The tacos were delicious and I couldn't have asked for a better turnout for Kathy. Coworkers from years ago came to wish Kathy the best in her retirement. It was so good to see so many familiar faces and reminisce about the good ol' days when the pediatric unit was crazy busy and life at work was nothing short of fun!!  Suri also had some friends to play with and it was a fun night for everyone who came!

It was a busy night and I definitely didn't get pictures of everyone who came but here are a few of the evening...
























Shortly after this photo was taken, the kids decided to jump on the bed... and as the story goes, one fell off and bumped her chin!! (that would have been Suri - she supposedly fell into the dresser and cut and bruised her chin... poor Suri)

Here are a few pictures of her bandaged chin, feeling all better after a little cupcake therapy and a bandaid :)


No comments:

Post a Comment