Saturday was an extremely busy day for Suri and I. It all started bright and early when we went to my work to help out with our NICU's annual Photo's with Santa event. Suri had already visited with Santa earlier in the week and she really wasn't all that interested in doing it again. She was pretty content sitting in the stroller and playing on the iPad while Mommy ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get every thing all set up for a seamless event with NICU graduates and their families.
 |
| Testing out Santa's Chair before Santa arrived |
 |
| Suri wanted nothing to do with him this time around... |
From there, we went home as Suri was desperately needing some rest time before the marathon day continued.... after her nap we went to her friends Calum and Hannah's birthday party. Hahhan was turning 2 and Calum turned 3 (boy, do their parents have their hands full!!) Suri adores Hannah and Calum and plays with them during the week while she is at Mary Beth's house. Their birthday party was outside and all the kids had fun playing in the sandbox and playing musical placemats (Willa's version of musical chairs). The weather was in the high 70's and it was perfect to be outdoors!
 |
| Suri and Hannah |
 |
| Hmmm, if left unattended, these two might have gotten into it! |
 |
| I think the two of them might have outgrown the push toy! |
 |
| Instert word "mine" |
Hannah wanting to open the bday gift Suri brought for her
 |
| Suri hugging Mary Beth |
 |
| Suri and Mary Beth |
 |
| Suri and Calum |
 |
| The 3 Amigos |
 |
| "Cheese" |
 |
| I look over to find Suri sitting oh so lady like! |
After their birthday party Suri joined me in assisting Susan in setting up for Scottsdale Healthcare's annual Candelight Ceremony to honor all the children who lost their lives all too soon. It was a beautiful night for the ceremony and Suri did well (overall). She definitely must remind me of her strong will every now and again and she keeps me in shape when I have to rassle her out of one of her tantrums but overall, this morning I wasn't too too sore.... just EXHAUSTED! (If Suri keeps growing at the rate she is at, Im going to need to hire a personal trainer to get me in better shape!)
Today, I took Suri to visit Jambo, an indoor amusement park for kids. Most of the things to do there were for older kids however there were some rides she could ride on. She had fun on the swings, the flying elephant and riding the train. We had dinner there and then came back home to get ready for the work week ahead!
After all we did this weekend, I feel like I could use a WEEKEND!! It was definitely a busy but fun weekend and the countdown to Christmas continues...Oh, speaking of the countdown to Christmas... here is a peek of where Suri found Doodle this morning...
I wish I could capture her face when she first spots him each morning. Her expression is priceless!!!
 |
| Doodle was in the Nativity, holding baby Jesus! |
No comments:
Post a Comment