Today was Auntie Lindsay's birthday! Suri and I joined the family out at Grandpa's house for a BBQ dinner, cake and gifts for Lindsay. Suri was quite excited to see everyone and had fun playing with Jackson and Amalia.
After the birthday party, I had planned to take Suri to the holiday festival in Cave Creek, until....... I saw the line of cars approximately 3 plus miles from where the actual festival was taking place. Hmm, parking in the desert and walking, alone with a toddler, in the dark, and it was cold.... did not sound like a fun idea! Even the police officer we spoke to (at a stop sign- he was directing traffic) said it was the busiest he had ever seen it... that figures! We had the same idea the rest of the town had. Oh well, I turned around and Suri and I went to Dairy Queen instead. She was happy as could be with her vanilla ice cream cone. Whhew, one of these days, she may not be so easy going when it comes to changing plans at the last minute... but for now, I am grateful for her carefree attitude :)
 |
| Suri insisted on wearing a band aid on her chin boo boo! |
 |
| Uncle Don - taking Suri's polish off (Mommy couldn't do it because the polish remover would take the polish of her nails!) |
 |
| Birthday girl requested a Rum cake... |
When we got home, the pups must have been cold... they were all 3 piled on one bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment