The past few weeks have all had a common denominator about them... EGGS! As Suri and I have been preparing for Easter there have been quite a few festivities taking place with Easter Egg hunts. Today, Suri and I started off the morning by meeting her Dad at Horizon Park. I thought it would be fun to bring some hard boiled eggs and let Suri have her first attempt at dying Easter Eggs. It was a beautiful overcast morning and Suri had a lot of fun watching her eggs turn colors as she dipped them in all the different colors.
At the park, she is beginning to become quite the little gymnast. Suri loves to climb and hang on the bars and she is getting stronger and stronger each time. As I was uploading these photos tonight, I am amazed at how grown up she is looking. Aside from getting taller and taller by the moment, her expressions are changing as well.
While Suri was napping this afternoon, I was busy making food for our block party Easter Egg hunt that was to take place in Mary Beth's neighborhood with all the kids Suri plays with during the week. I prepared Dorito Chicken and a rainbow salad; both of which turned out quite delish :)
All the kids had a blast hunting for eggs, jumping in the bounce house and dancing to music. It was a nice evening and a great kick off for Easter!
 |
| Someone is growing up... |
 |
| still loves to swing |
 |
| Just Monkin around |
 |
| Suris first time dying Easter Eggs |
 |
| Suri refused to smile for her Dad when he was trying to get a picture of the 2 of us. Little Stinker |
*******************************************************************
 |
| All ready for Easter ... |
 |
| Hanging out in Mary Beths back yard until the egg hunt could begin |
 |
| The gate opened and they were off... |
 |
| Hmm, wonder what they are up to... |
 |
| In cahoots |
 |
| Awwh... buddies |
 |
| Kensington 19 months |
 |
| Suri decided to take a break from the crown and go ride her tricycle |
 |
| nothing is more fun than bubbles |
 |
Some bunny had to have a time out for scratching...
( I asked her " Suri, did you hit Hannah" she replied " Nope, me scratched her") |
 |
| hula hoop time |
 |
| Suri and her buddy Robbie |
 |
| A mouth full of jelly beans... |
 |
| nothing like melted chocolate : ) |
 |
| a new watch! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Reed! ( he was off to have dinner with his girlfriend) |
 |
| Suri, Kaaya and Hannah |
 |
| footloose and fancy free |
 |
| Dancing to Gangnam Style |
LOVE the pic of Suri with her basket! I also love the cute romper! Where did you get it?
ReplyDelete