Fathers Day 2013
We celebrated Fathers Day the past 2 weekends as Suri's Grandpa is in Alaska today. Last weekend we met Grandpa at the Wingate Hotel and spent some time with him in the Hotel pool. Suri and Jackson loved seeing their Grandpa and spending time in the water. Suri and Jack are quite the little fishies and I am so impressed at how well they are both swimming :) We enjoyed out time with Dad and hope he is having a wonderful time in the cool weather of Alaska and we are looking forward to having him back home in July.
 |
| Fathers Day with Grandpa 2013 |
 |
| The best Uncle they could ask for :) |
 |
Suri and her Uncle Don Such a great picture! |
Today, Suri and I met up with her Dad for Fathers Day at the Scottsdale Quarter. Suri and her Dad played in the Splash pad and enjoyed some frozen yogurt together. Suri got to spend some of her dollars in the candy store and she definitely thought that was the sweetest treat of the day! We hadn't been to this splash pad since last summer and when I was looking back through photos of Suri this time last year, I am amazed at how she has grown. She seemed so little last year and now watching her today, I see how fast she is growing and changing... Time, I wish it had a pause button :)
Happy Fathers Day Dads!
 |
| Suri found a little friend to play with :) |
 |
| an all too familiar face :) |
 |
| Suri gave her Daddy a Fathers Day card with lots of pictures of the 2 of them on it. Thank you Shutterfly for such fun card opportunities :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment