Our little miracle

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Four Months Old

Little Suri Rose is 4 months old today! We were half way through the day when I realized TODAY was the 5th! It seems like we JUST took her 3 month picture!  I took her picture right after we returned home from visiting Grandpa's house and even though she was pretty tired, she cooperated and I was able to get a couple of cute snapshots. I think purple is definitely her color : ) (thanks Debi for the outfit!!)


Here are some of the others we took:


silly baby








Here are her monthly photos so far. She has changed so much : )







Suri rolled over for the first time yesterday!  She rolled from her tummy to her back and I made such a big deal about it she was pretty proud of her self. Today, when we were at Grandpa's house, she showed Aunt Lindsay, Great Grandma and Betty how she could do it. Everyone was so excited. Suri has also started to reach for toys that are right in front of her. She has grasped a couple of rattles and brings them directly to her mouth. She is doing new things each and every day. I am looking forward to all the new beginnings we will have this month. 4 months, has always been one of my favorite ages and it is hard to believe that Suri is growing up so quickly.

Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday! We will be heading over to Mesa to watch the game at Scooter and Jackie's house ( Debi's brother and sister in law). GO GREENBAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment