Our little miracle

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Morning Smiles

This morning Suri woke up at 5:30am as happy as a clam despite her congestion that kept us both up throughout the night. She was cooing and giggling in her room even before I turned the light on to say "good morning". I love hearing her wake up in the mornings! She is so happy and it always starts my day off with a smile to hear her laughter. After I got her dressed this am, she was spending some time on her tummy. She is making noticable progress on her tummy these past couple of days and she is holding her head up in midline with a smile. Her strength is increasing and I can see she is proud of her self as well. I took a few pictures of her before she decided she had had enough. When I picked her up from daycare, her teacher had taken some pictures of her as well. She too commented on how well she is doing on her tummy : )






These are the pictures Miss Rachael took of her today in daycare.

Her hair is getting so long

I love this face : )

1 comment: