When I went to pick Suri up this afternoon from day care, her teacher Rachael was very excited to show me the pictures she was able to get of Suri with her little friends in her class. It is so cute to see them all together and I am glad we finally have some pictures of all of them together. I am also pleased to see Suri is getting tummy time at daycare and doesn't seem to mind it... at least in the pictures : )
Please Note: I am not sure why it is so difficult to keep a bow in Suri's hair at daycare (wink) !! Every time I pick her up she has quite the messy hairdo while her bow awaits us in her cubby.... hmmm
| Suri's friends! Abby and Carley |
| Suri is about 2-3 months younger than these guys and she has more hair than the two of them put together : ) |
| Yay! She is HAPPY on her tummy!! |
| Miss Abby is always a happy baby |
| Suri and Carley |
| Suri and Carley |
| Playing is hard work... look how she is holding her hands together... absolutely precious! |
| Crazy Hair! |
When I went to upload the pictures from today, I found some that we had taken last Thursday when we had gone to Wendy's house for dinner. Jessica and Sophia joined us and as always, we all had a very nice evening.
| Suri is using Sophia's Minnie Mouse as a pillow : ) ( I love how Suri clasps her hands together while she sucks on her pacifier) |
| I love her hands : ) |
| I wish I had Sophia on video when she "chugs" her juice at with record speed!!! She could win some juice chugging competitions and the sound effects make me laugh : ) |
I love daycare pictures. That last one of Suri and Carley is adorable. Suri kind of looks like she is up to something. :) The ones of her sleeping are just precious. Your comment about Sophia chugging her drink cracked me up. She always drinks like that and I'm not sure why. It makes everyone laugh. I hope we do not have a future beer chugger on our hands. :)
ReplyDelete