Suri and I were home again today trying to tackle the last bit of the nasty bug we had over Christmas! We decided to make the best of our day by trying out Suri's Christmas present from Aunt Ashley and Uncle Don! A new turtle sandbox!! Suri thought it was pretty fun and didn't mind getting dirty! She couldn't believe I was letting her play in the sand BAREFOOT! As soon as she was finished playing she tried to put her shoes and socks back on! Totally mommy's girl!
 |
| "Look Mom, I'm barefoot" |
 |
| Let's NOT lick the sand off your feet! |
 |
| Trying to put her shoes back on |
 |
"Are you going to help me put these back on or what!"
|
Thankfully Suri and I are feeling much better and will go back to work and daycare tomorrow. Unfortunately Miss Suri passed her bug onto Aunt Ashley who is now on a mini "staycation" at home while it passes... Ashley, just remember "this too shall pass...." wink wink!
No comments:
Post a Comment