Tonight was Scooter and Jackie's annual Christmas party at their home in Mesa. Scooter started things out with a "bang" this year... or should I say more of a "pop"! Before the party officially started a breaker blew and the party house along with 8 other homes on the block were without power!!! Luckily, SRP arrived and was able to get the lights back on in a flash!
Last year, Suri was just 2 months old when she attended her first Christmas party at Scooter's, This year, she was running everywhere and was even able to play in the big kid's bounce house. She loves people and is always eager to meet new people. Greeting them with either a frantic wave or with a kiss blown with love!
As we were getting ready this evening, I was in my bathroom finishing my hair when Suri brought me one of my tennis shoes. I wasn't paying much attention as I told her, "Suri, Mommy is not going to wear tennis shoes tonight, I am going to wear my boots"... I continued looking in the mirror doing my hair when all of a sudden, Suri dropped one of my boots at my feet! She had gone in my closet and taken out one of my BOOTS!! Such a smart girl! She continues to amaze me.
 |
| SRP to the rescue... |
 |
| Fisher |
 |
| Irene and Suri |
 |
| All dressed up and ready to party! |
 |
| In the bouncy house with the big kids : ) |
 |
| Hostess Jackie and friends |
 |
| Debi and Suri |
 |
| Mommy and Punky |
This was Suri LAST year at Jacki and Scooter's Christmas party... my oh my has she grown...!
 |
| This was taken 12-18-2010... almost ONE year ago exactly... |
 |
| My little nugget |
This morning, Suri and I headed out for some early morning Christmas shopping. While we were in the store, Suri grabbed this hat and she kept putting in on her head. Of course I went ahead and got it for her even through it said size 4T! Seems to fit just fine : )
After shopping, we spent an hour at the park! Suri loves to explore outdoors and it was a beautiful morning to enjoy being outside. After the park, Mommy needed some coffee- we stopped at Dunkin Donuts and grabbed a treat.
These are some pictures of Suri wearing her new hat while enjoying her donut! Such the life...
 |
| My little diva! Armed with an eyebrow brush and an eye shadow brush! |
No comments:
Post a Comment