After the park we headed home to play with Suri's new water table. I figured this is a better alternative to playing in the dogs water bowl (wink wink). You may have noticed the trend of this post, Suri loves to play in the water!
| Taste testing the water |
Yes, the water table is in my driveway... why? Because I THOUGHT I might be able to get the garage organized while Suri played in the water. I was wrong. Suri had other ideas... we both had to play in the water, stop to go for a bike ride, play with other random toys found in the garage, go for another bike ride and then it was time to eat! Life is busy these days with a 14 month old who thrives on undivided attention.
Anyway, I keep reminding myself, she is only little once and these are the moments I need to cherish as they will be over all too soon.
Nuggs was super tired after dinner tonight, so after her bath and some story time, she was in dreamland by 7pm. I decided to put away all the Christmas decorations and reattempt organizing the garage. 4 hours later, everything is done. Finally : )
A great way to end the year. A clean house, a sleeping baby and blog that is complete!
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2012 is a prosperous year for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment