Our little miracle

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get a grip

Naughty. That is the one word I will use to describe Suri's most recent behavior in daycare this week. Incident report # 3 came home home today and this time, Suri is not the victim. Suri has decided to pull hair these days and apparently is pulling her classmates hair hard enough that she pulls some out! Her teacher stopped me in the hallway as I was coming to pick Suri up today. I knew when I looked at her that whatever she was about to tell me couldn't be good. . . . She basically told me in the most polite way that she knew how that my sweet Suri Rose is being a brat in the classroom! Pushing her classmates and pulling their tresses for no apparent reason (sigh...) 
I must admit, as she was telling me this, I was thinking in the back of my mind that Suri is probably retaliating as she is tired of falling victim to the little Paranas that are constantly biting her ( 12 times since January to be exact....) still no excuse; and back to listening I went. The teacher did mention that she doesn't see Suri do it out of anger toward her classmate, but more to elicit attention from them. Where she is learning this, I have no idea. Obviously we need to work on getting a grip of our feelings and NOT of other people's hair!

Little Miss Suri Rose, I sure hope this naughty habit is a phase that is "hair" today but gone tomorrow.

My little sweetie at home...


My not so sweet sweetie at daycare.... sigh :(


No comments:

Post a Comment