| Sensory scarves |
| Not sure if you see all Suri's bruises on her legs in this photo. Her shins are truly reflective of her adventurous spirit these days! |
| The best part of Gymboree.. BUBBLES (or Bubbies as Suri calls them) |
After Gymboree, Suri was exhausted and her 3 hour afternoon nap was a much needed one (for both of us! ha). Later this afternoon, Suri and I headed down to our church for an evening of fun. This was an eventful weekend at CCV and they encouraged all the members to bring some friends. We invited our family however everyone seemed to have other plans for their Saturday and Suri and I ended up going by ourselves. Suri had so much fun in the inflatable jumpers. We had a hot dog dinner and played on the jungle gym. Suri and I enjoyed listening to the live band and relaxing on the grass. We love CCV and all the family events they have to offer.
| Suri had a hard time getting started in the Jumpie |
| But once she did... she was loving it! |
| Yes, that is my 17 month old climbing the stairs to go down that tall slide! She went down on her belly but she loved going fast! She is definitely my child... the higher and the faster the better! |
| CCV |
| Suri loves the slides almost as much as she loves to swing |
| Those are some serious legs you have there Miss Suri! |
| Not sure if that is a smile or a whine... |
| A bit disappointed that she wasn't flying down the slide! This slide is a slow one... |
| Weeee |
| Eating her hot dog dinner... Such a big girl and growing up so fast! |
| Kettle corn... yum. I love this face (sunscreen smears and all...) |
| Beautiful, cool, green grass |
| Footloose and fancy free! |
| I love this picture |
| Sassy |
| She insisted on walking in the rocks barefoot |
| Why should I put my shoes on Mom??? |
| With all the grass, she chooses to sit in the rocks!! |
| Silly girl |
| Why the rocks Suri? |
| Moving on to sit in some bigger rocks... (strange child...) |
| Well Suri, maybe you wouldn't get poked if you would sit on the grass.... |
| LOVE LOVE LOVE these precious feet |
| Thankfully, she did not drop this large jagged rock on her toes! |
Today was a fun day and it is nights like tonight I wish there was someone here to take a photo of Suri and I during her bedtime routine. She fell asleep with her head on my tummy and with her hand holding mine... she melts my heart and it is memories like these that I will tuck away in my heart forever. Mommy loves you Suri Rose so very very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment