Our little miracle

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ostrich Festival

A day of fried food, 10 dollar hot dogs, long lines, loud music, sweaty people and germs, germs, germs are words that adequately sum up our Sunday! I had decided to take Suri to the annual Ostrich Festival, supposedly rated one of the top 10 festivals in the nation...  basically the only words I have regarding this "great idea" is that maybe we will attempt again one day when Suri is about 5.

Ready to go into the festival. Sunscreen and sippy'd up


Suri's corn dog




Dancing to the music




We were desperately trying to find some shade. Suri inherited Mommy's porcelain skin...






Suri's cupcake





The sign is about the best view of an Ostrich that we had : )- the Ostrich races were super crowded and when you are armed with a toddler and a stroller, unfortunately the best seats in the house are taken quickly!


1 comment:

  1. All I can say is now I am craving a corn dog. :) Sorry your day didn't go as planned. I'm glad to see you are both feeling better, though.

    ReplyDelete