Saturday morning, Suri met her cousin Jackson and a couple of her friends at As you Wish for our first Mommy and Me class. The theme of this month's class was Owl Always Love You and the owls wings were Suri's hand prints. When a friend of mine told me about the class, I was so excited to try it with Suri as Owl Always Love you was the theme of her 1st birthday party and that saying will always be special to me. The class was from 9am to 10:30 and lets just say Suri was ready to go as soon as we started :) Luckily I was able to get 2 good hand prints from her while she was somewhat interested. The rest of the class I felt like I was trying to bathe 6 cats while trying to take a final exam.... enough said. Maybe we will try the Mommy and Me class again in a few months when her attention span will be nanoseconds longer.
The plate should be finished on Tuesday and I am excited to see what the final product looks like.
 |
| All ready to go inside to As you Wish! |
I
 |
| Aunt Lindsay, cousin Jack and Suri getting ready to paint |
 |
| Kensington, Suri, Jackson, and Aunt Lindsay |
 |
| Suri's friend Madeleine and her mommy Dana |
z
 |
| Jack and Aunt Lindsay |
 |
| Kensington and her Mommy Andrea |
 |
| Suri, Bradyn, Madeleine (Suri is the youngest :) ) |
After we left As You Wish, we came home and guess what.... the kids WANTED to PAINT!!! Oh well, guess some things are more fun in the comfort of home... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment