As my luck would have it! My computer decided to go by the wayside just shy of 1 week before your 2nd birthday! Sigh.....
Thankfully most of my photos are backed up and what hadn't had a chance to back up are still in my camera. Until i figure out what I am going to do to try to either salvage the old one or save to buy a new one, I will continue to blog about you during your last week being one year old! Sniff sniff. And just add photos later as the iPad can only do so much. I must admit, I'm having a difficult time coming to terms with the fact I will soon be the mommy of a 2 year old! But I am so proud to say that these past 2 years have been 2 of the very best years of my life!
I am enjoying these last few days with you being one and planning a fun day for you on Friday, your 2nd birthday! Your Daddy said he would also like to spend the day with you so I am trying to plan something fun for all of us to do together. I have a few ideas in mind.... Let's see how the week goes and what comes to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment