Our little miracle

Friday, November 30, 2012

Visiting with Santa

Suri and I made our annual trip to visit with Santa at Girly Girls this past week (our 3rd year to be exact! wow, time flys). Suri was happy to see Santa (from a distance). She waved and watched his every move ever so closely. Santa invited her to come look in his special bag... as she crept closer and closer to it, she discovered he had Candy Canes in it and she was thrilled! She still wanted me within arms reach most of the time but she was brave enough to sit on his lap and talk with him for a brief (very brief... very very brief) moment while I was able to dance behind the photographer in a desperate attempt for a professional photo with Santa for 2012. I am pleased to say, the photographer was able to get some VERY cute ones that put the few I was able to capture to shame. Here are a few of the initial visit with Santa through Mommy's lens.

*** Please note*** there appears to have been a huge stain on Suri's dress that TRULY WAS NOT REALLY THERE!!!  There must have been a smudge on my camera lens as I promise, I did not take my daughter to visit with Santa in stained attire :)


Giving Santa a high five


Somewhat worried that her photo session is taking a bit too long :)


We were eventually able to convince Suri to sit on Santa's lap and those are the pictures the photographer was able to capture. I am anxious to get the picture back to place it in our 2012 frame :)  Suri and I had a fun time with Santa this year, much better than the circus that took place last year!

PS, her holiday request from Santa was still a "shopping cart". So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment