As I was feeding Suri her dinner Monday evening, I caught a glimpse of something white in her mouth. Sure enough, as she bared her gummy smile, the tiny porcelain white tip of a tooth made it's appearance. It feels like the tip of a nail when I run my finger across it. You would never know she was teething aside from a bit of a runny nose as she has been her same ol happy self. . . wouldn't it be great if she stayed like this through the cutting of all the rest of them! ha
Suri experienced her first taste of cardboard this week (AKA, barly teething biscuits)! Despite the chalky taste I think they have, she savored every last bite of it! I think I have mentioned before that this kiddo LoVeS to eat :) I can't believe after all the fun things she did this week, that these are the only pictures I took! I have got to be more diligent in my photography job from here on out!!
| Figuring this "cookie" thing out |
| Mmmm... it tastes good |
| Super Yummy! |
"Suri, Mommy promises to fix your hair post hemlet" (xoxo)
On Thursday night, we met our good friends at Mellow Mushroom for dinner. This was the first time Suri met Eric and we hadn't seen Leslie, Kelly and Lois in quite some time. All too familiar faces of Alicia and Debi were there as well. At dinner, Suri had her first taste of Avocado, compliments of Alicia's salad! She wasn't overly impressed however she managed a few bites.
![]() |
| Not sure why it is blurry... left to right: Alicia, Debi, Shannon, Kelly, Leslie, Eric, Lois & Front and Center is Miss Suri Rose! |
Saturday we spent the day relaxing in the pool at Grandpa's house. Grandpa, Great Grandma Velma and Sager were out of town at the cabin for the weekend. Suri had a good time splashing in the water and spending time in her pool floatie. Zijah came over and was able to swim with Suri for the first time. Suri seemed to think the water temperature was just right... Daddy on the other hand, thought it was too cold! Again... shame on me for forgetting my camera! Rrgh.
If all upcoming weekends are going to be like this weekend, we are in for a super FuN summer!

Yay Suri, a tooth! Are you growing up or what. My mom saw your pictures on my page and just gushed over you. I hope you are getting ready for your very FIRST summer! Knowing Mom, she's got a lot of fun stuff in store for you. Love ya kiddo, bad hair days and all :)
ReplyDelete