Our little miracle

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Suri's Dedication

Today was Suri's Dedication Ceremony that took place at Christ's Church of the Valley (CCV). It was a special day for Suri and I as her Dedication took place on Mothers Day weekend. Suri was dedicated by our Neighborhood Pastor Justin Gearing. It is my hope to raise Suri knowing her identity comes first through God and with the Lord's guidance, I plan to raise her in a home where she will come to believe that with God, all things are possible. My hope for Suri is that one day she will accept Jesus as her savior and take the next step which will be to be baptised. Our family came to share in Suri's Dedication and Suri and I are so thankful they were able to be a part of our special day.

Suri's beautiful gown and accessories were picked out by her Grandpa. He sure did a good job as I think she looked like a little princess.


Pastor Justin Gearing, Shannon and Suri

Great Grandma Velma and Suri

Aunt Lindsay, Cousin Jackson, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Don, Great Grandma Velma and Grandpa

Aunt Ashley and Suri

Cousins




Suri and Mommy

Grandpa and Suri

Getting dressed in the back of the Yukon ( I had to wake her up- hence some of the sober faces)

The wind was blowing

 
Little sweeties

Suri Rose




" you get me all dressed up and sit me in the GRASS???"








Add caption


they look up to no good : )








I guess I was the only one that thought Grandma taking the picture was funny : )

A Beautiful Day

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6 )


No comments:

Post a Comment