Our little miracle

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seven Months

Suri is 7 months old today! For some reason, that is more painful for me to say than 6 months old! It is difficult to admit, my baby girl is growing up!  And oh what fun she is : )  She was awake bright and early this am... actually it wasn't "bright" it was 4am!!  Needless to say, I was not nearly as happy to be awake as she was :)   Thankfully she decided I wasn't much fun and she went back to sleep for a couple of more hours. Once again, when she woke up, she was all grins and just talking up a storm. We were able to take her 7 month photo before beginning our day. She was wearing a jean dress as today at school they were getting school pictures and the photographer asked to have them in something they could make look "vintage".... hmmm, this was as good as we could get!  I hope the pictures turned out cute as the photographers said Suri smiled the whole time.

For her monthly photo, I decided to photograph her with her helmet on as this is where we are at in her development. Hopefully we will only have one more monthly photo with it before we are able to retire it.

She continues to grow like a weed right before our very eyes...

These are some of the others I captured in efforts to get the "perfect" one to use for her monthly photo...
You can see she is a bit wobbly in the rocking chair now that she is starting to finally sit up on her own : )






Wanting to grab the number sticker



And now for her monthly count down...







            "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the  
                         moments that take our breath away"

                        Happy 7 Month Birthday Suri Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment