Suri's 6 month photos have arrived and I am tickled to death with them! I think Suri looks just as cute as can be and the scenery at the Scottsdale Civic Center was gorgeous as always. You would never know by looking at the pictures all the obstacles we encountered throughout our session trying capture these memories! The art of photography never ceases to amaze me yet again... The photos were taken by Kari Green Photography. Kari did a wonderful job and was so patient with us! Wet grass and a sleepy baby definitely is not reflective in theses photos! These pictures definitely portray where Suri is at in her development. All smiles and ALL things in her mouth : ) The basket Suri was in was her actual Easter Basket! It worked out perfectly as these photos were taken a couple of weeks before Easter. I am so thankful for these beautiful memories. Thank You Kari!!































These are totally beautiful...you will always cherish these!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of these photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelsie and Cassie : ) Kari did an amazing job!
ReplyDelete