Over the past month, Suri has decided she no longer wants to eat everything in site, but now likes to spit many things out :) She continues to try everything but definitely has started to be more selective. She continues to nurse and is working on cutting her top 2 teeth. The tips are through but the teeth haven't dropped yet.
Suri had her hip xray which confirmed perfectly normal hip development despite her overly exaggerated flexibility! I am once again thankful beyond words.
Miss Suri still resides in MY bed at night... haven't quite transitioned back to her crib during the nights. I might as well cherish this time while I can. Soon she will be crawling and more active than she is now and her crib will be a much safer place I am sure. We will see how things go but for now, we are both enjoying an uninterrupted nightly slumber.
Suri continues in Physical Therapy and we adore her therapist Jackie. Jackie has gone above and beyond for Suri and it is reflective in Suri's progress. Suri is SO so close to crawling. She is now able to get on all 4's and rock back and forth... a huge step for Suri! We are taking things a day at a time and celebrating each milestone as they come.
Suri is still in love with her Paci. It gets her through her therapy sessions. So for now, the paci remains... her "lovey" is her second necessity... the softest, thickest, most obnoxious blanket she could have chosen as her favorite! It is funny how children choose their favorite "comfort" items themselves, no matter how much you try to lead them to something else... Of course, it is a blanket that no matter where I search, I can not find another one like it. Must truly be one of a kind. Hopefully the washing machine will be easy on it because I have a feeling it will need to stick around for a while!
I have officially convinced myself that it it time to begin planning Suri's first birthday party... wow, one year. I can't believe it. It was one year ago this month that I was given the most AMAZING baby shower in which I am officially on my LAST package of diapers from the ones I received as gifts from the shower. The diapers got me through 10 MONTHS!!!! I am still in amazement. They were truly a blessing and saved me in so many ways.
And now my little nugget is 10 months old. Each moment is a blessing and our time together is priceless...
Miss Suri Rose
10 Months Old
Some others in attempt of the perfect one...
And now for the recap of the past 10 months...
Big Hugs and Kisses to you Suri.
Mommy LoVeS and AdOrEs you!











Love the 10 month pictures. I can't wait to see you guys next week!
ReplyDelete