Our little miracle

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dinner with John and Greg

Today was a fun day for Suri. We started off the day by meeting Daddy at the Mustang library for "Shake, Rattle and Roll" ... a music and dance program for children ages 0 to 5 years old. Suri is at the point where she recognizes songs and loves to dance. She really enjoys music and seemed to have fun. Unfortunately, I left the camera battery on the charger and therefore the camera was of no use.... bummer. We then headed over to Desert Ridge for lunch and some water time at the Splash Pad. Again, Suri had a fun time and was overly ready for a nap by the time we were finished.

Tonight was a special night as Suri and I were invited over to John (Dr. Pope) and Greg's house for an enchilada dinner. It was a fun night and Suri enjoyed being the center of attention. She scooted all around and loved every bit of it. John and Greg made a chopped salad and chicken enchilada... super yum!
Suri liked the guacamole but that was about it.. sorry boys... no offense! The food was scrumptious : )

Suri and John


Suri and Greg


The main dish... chicken enchilada! Yum!!

John's Masterpiece... chopped salad

Our entertainment


Dancin a jig






3 Amigos : )

1 comment:

  1. I just want to nibble on her toes!! I love seeing your updates on Suri. :-)

    ReplyDelete