After our long week at home battling the nasty hand, foot and mouth disease, Suri's battle wounds are practically healed and therefore we we were in search of some much needed fresh air. We met Suri's daddy at the Railroad park and when we arrived we decided it was still too hot outside to play comfortably so we walked across the street and enjoyed a Jamba Juice. Once the sun went down a bit, we strolled back to the park and Suri's daddy took her on her first carousel ride... daddy seemed to have fun but Suri... not so much. She takes after me I guess, not a huge fan of clown like horses spinning in a fast circle with loud carnival music blaring in your ear... she was over it by the second lap!
We then proceeded to the train and Suri was much happier during her first train ride. She was all smiles and her daddy did his best to capture some pictures : )
After the park, Suri and I headed for Grandpa's house. We spent some time with Great Grandma, Grandpa and Sager before heading home for the night. While sitting in her high chair tonight, Suri decided she liked to say MAmma, MAmma, MAmma, over and over again. She reminded me of an authentic Italian chef kissing his fingers as he admires the taste of his Italian masterpiece! She was hilarious and loved how I laughed at her as she said it. She decided to continue saying this the rest of the night. And as she drifted off to sleep, she was giggling. Suri was such a happy kiddo today and I don't know of anything that can make me smile as big as she can!
 |
| Suri was not in the mood for photos |
 |
| not sure her Daddy was either : ) |
 |
| Daddy is having fun on the carousel, Suri... not so much! |
 |
| Suri wants "off" the horsey |
 |
| All smiles on the choo choo! |
 |
| A bit concerned as we go through the tunnel |
 |
| All Smiles |
I am so happy my little punky is feeling better. She has had a rough course these past couple of months and I am dreading the upcoming respiratory season. I must admit though that I am praying hard for cooler temperatures outside as these triple digits have long overstayed thier welcome!
Tomorrow we have our friend Brennan's FIRST birthday party! I can't wait for Suri to attend his birthday party as now she is getting older and is aware of her surroundings. She loved putting the tissue paper in his gift today, hopefully she will enjoy GIVING it to BRENNAN tomorrow... as of now, she would like to keep it as her own : )
No comments:
Post a Comment