Suri has been doing great these past few weeks. She is healthy as can be and I'm almost afraid to actually say that out loud in fear of jinxing an illness... it sure is nice to have a baby girl booger free and breathing easy :)
Suri's 15 month stats are as follows:
Weight: 29.4 lbs = 98%
Length: 34 1/2 = 100% ( aka OFF THE CHARTS)
Head Circumference: 48cm = 94%
If she is able to coordinate her education percentages with her growth percentages, she will be a straight A student all the way! (wink wink).
Basically, I have one tall little girl on my hands :) Dr. Caplan said Suri looks great and is a very intelligent little girl. She was impressed at her fine motor skills (yay Suri!) and seemed very optimistic that she will be able to catch up with her gross motor skills in due time. She is happy to hear we are meeting with Dr. Plotnick tomorrow to check Suri's vision. I am praying she can see crystal clear! She is also supportive of my decision to go ahead and follow up with Genetics in order to rule out a connective tissue disorder as the underlying cause of Suri's hypotonia and extreme flexibility. Once we get through these next couple of months, I would LOVE to be Dr. free for a while ( I know Suri would like that too!).
Suri had to get 3 pokes today, she was a brave little girl and got to wear 3 Mickey Mouse band aids home...
Suri received :
DtaP, HIB, and Prevnar
Luckily, in 3 months, she will only have to receive one shot at her 18 month appointment and then we will be poke free until she is 4!!!
| My little nugget in the bath before bed |
I am so glad it is finally Thursday! Suri and I have a busy weekend ahead with a few fun things planned. After we get through Friday - an eye exam and an appointment to get her SMO orthotics checked as they have caused a bruise on the bottoms of both of her feet (sigh) we have Saturday and Sunday to look forward to. Saturday morning we will attend a class at Gymboree and see what Suri thinks of it ( January has pretty much been a month of free trial classes to see what the best fit will be for Suri). Then Saturday evening is Bryson's 2nd birthday party at his home in Chandler. Yay! Play time for Suri and adult interaction for mommy = win win for both of us!
Sunday we have church and will spend some time with Aunt Ashley. I am sure some other fun things will sneak their way into our weekend, but for now, thats the plan.
Stay tuned for the results of Suri's appointments tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment